Coco: Family member, companion, and amazing friend! He will be forever missed but not forgotten!

Coco: Family member, companion, and amazing friend! He will be forever missed but not forgotten!
February 07- January 2010

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's been 1 year!


As I sit here and think of what to write and how to say it, my mind is flooded with memories of happier days. I feel my eyes starting to fill with tears and wiping them away seems to be something I don't want to do. So I will let the tears fall and I will continue to miss you just as much now as the day you went away! Coco, it doesn't get easier as time goes on, and I find myself having those days that I just wish you would walk through the bedroom door and jump up on the bed and cuddle with me just like you always did! You were one of the most amazing dogs that I have ever met and if you remember, I'm not the one that was big on dogs! LOL! Look how that changed. I hope that you know that we have never given up hope that we would one day be able to get you the justice that you deserve. I hope that as you are looking down on us you see all the good that we are trying to accomplish and I hope you know its in your honor. Coco I just want you to know that you will never be forgotten and your memory will continue to live on in our hearts and our minds. The boys often go out to your grave and talk to you, I hope you know how much they miss you. Its not the same playing tug a war with the other dogs, they give up too easily! LOL! I hope you are having fun at the Rainbow Bridge even though I know you would rather be here! Well I am going to leave this for now, but remember WE LOVE YOU and that will never change! Continue to rest in peace Coco and know that your memory and honor lives on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of Coco


Please hear our voice

Spreading the word as far as we can!