Coco: Family member, companion, and amazing friend! He will be forever missed but not forgotten!

Coco: Family member, companion, and amazing friend! He will be forever missed but not forgotten!
February 07- January 2010

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coco We Miss You!

Coco honey it is approaching that time and it is so hard to sit here and type or watch your slide shows and keep the tears from falling! It is going to be 2 years since you left us because of someones outright ignorance and I can not bring myself to forgive! We will never be able to forget either! When we walk through the yard I find myself picturing you running around wanting to play. I picture you standing at the gate watching for us to come home! Inside the house I picture you climbing onto the bed and waiting for the covers! Even now that still makes me laugh! Even though you were a dog and our pet you were so human-like it still amazes me! Coco honey I wish you were here right now and even though I know that's not possible I still have to wish for it! I have so much hate and anger inside of me that I live with throughout the year, but when its the anniversary of your death all those emotions of that night come flooding back and I am reminded how much I truly hate that man and the other officers involved! Maybe if he would have ever admitted he was in the wrong or admitted that other actions could have been taken maybe we could feel a little more peace but he ran from all of that and blamed you for his actions! Coco just know that you are always missed and we just keep trying to do what we can for other pit bulls so that you can be proud of us! We want you to know that it is all in your memory! Just so you know your sons Tank and Chuncko are so much like you! I wish that you could see how they enjoy the outside and how they run around and play! They are so good with the kids too! Tank is just like you and he has to cuddle up with dad and he wants lots of covers! LOL! Well I am going to say bye for now, but you know we will talk again soon! The boys came out to talk to you before the went to bed, I know that you heard them! They miss you like crazy, and Austin always says how no dog plays tennis with him like you did! LOL! Coco, please stay warm on these cold nights and continue roaming around the green grasses of the rainbow bridge!! I know how much you enjoy running in the cool air! We love you Coco!!! Bye for now! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of Coco


Please hear our voice

Spreading the word as far as we can!